Primary duty is to maintain kitchen area; Keep cooking utensils, dishes, kitchen equipment/tools, and silverware clean; be responsible for high dusting, sanitizing various surfaces, cleaning trash receptacles and surface areas, deep cleaning commercial restaurant equipment, vacuum/mop floors, clean windows
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Wash, sanitize and rinse dishes and equipment based upon health regulations.
- Stock inventory according to par guidelines
- Fill ice machines as needed.
- Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment and tools.
- Assist with food prep as needed (FIFO labeling)
- Lobby maintenance (in small locations)
- Restroom maintenance log
- Parking Lot/Trash Area monitoring
- Assist with fulfilling catering orders as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities; Understanding of area health code requirements; stamina; teamwork; communication; customer service
This position reports to the Store Manager/supervised by Team Leads
This job operates in a commercial restaurant environment. This role routinely uses chemical cleaning supplies and commercial equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employees are regularly required to stand for long periods of time as well as kneel, squat, lift, push, pull, bend, climb step ladders, walk, speak and hear. Position requires ambidextrous use of hands. Must be able to lift/move items up to 25lbs – 50lbs
Position is part time regular. During high activity season, there may be more hours available. Evenings and weekend work required as job duties demand.
No travel required.