Provide excellent operational support and management to fellow co-workers. Support managers by training SOP, supervising tasks, monitoring performance, ensuring adherence to company policies, and delegating work. Expected to lead by example by providing exemplary service to customers and examples to peers
- Assists with monitoring standards for restaurant including but not limited to personnel administration, performance, employee morale, promotion of sales and service to patrons.
- Monitors and maintains store cleanliness and overall condition of restaurant, public areas, and outside grounds; ensures that deficiencies are rectified.
- Maintains visibility and accessibility to patrons, staff, and vendors; maintains effective communication with all staff to ensure restaurant is performing at established standards.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive work atmosphere by focusing on team morale.
- Ensures that patrons’ needs are fulfilled and their dining experience is as pleasurable as possible; responds to guest feedback, including complaints/problems.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory levels.
- Ensures all kitchen and food and beverage operations are in compliance with all legislated health and licensing guidelines; ensures adherence to all health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all menu items, preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, presentation, and prices.
- Prepares accurate and timely reports as required
- Responsible for ensuring all balance sheets are properly filled out and contain required signatures
- Responsible for ensuring proper closing procedures are followed to include ensuring location is clean and alarm set.
- Assists staff with job functions as needed to ensure optimum service to all guests.
- Assists with training, supervising, motivating, and developing restaurant staff; manages schedules and workflow.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Flexibility in working schedule as location assignments are based on operation needs and subject to change without notice.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all lines of organization and customers; Positive enthusiasm & Attitude; Professionalism; Ability to adapt to change/new directions; Ability to establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work at all levels, including a culturally diverse general public; Ability to lead and follow oral and written directions.
This position has NO supervisory responsibilities, is supervised by Team Lead on duty and reports to the Store Manager
This job operates in a full service restaurant kitchen model environment. Role may also serve in outdoor, or event environment as required by project needs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, 40 inches high without the aid of another person and up to 75 pounds with assistance; Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while performing work duties; Must be able to bend, stoop, push and pull in the performance of duties; Must be able to use fingers bilaterally and unilaterally (one-handed) to unload boxes and operate equipment related to your job. Must be able to maintain balance and climb three to five feet on a ladder in order to retrieve supplies, store boxes, etc. as required to perform the functions of your job.
POSITION TYPES/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
Position is Full Time Regular. Position is required to work at minimum 35hrs/week each week to maintain full time status. Evening and weekend work is also required as job duties demand.
Some local inner/outer 285 perimeter travel is expected for this position. Personal vehicle is required. No overnight travel required.