Provide excellent operational support and management. It is expected that the RSM will adhere to all Company standards, best practices, policies and procedures including, but not limited to guest services, food and employee safety, catering, employee relations/development and achieving required financial objectives.
Primary accountability is for the administrative, operational and fiscal effectiveness of his/her restaurant; responsible for 100% compliance with Company and government regulations including food and safety, Department of Labor, the full utilization of resources, maintaining product integrity, and the Company’s image within the community; Securing the company assets with integrity including, but not limited to Company cash, equipment and inventory in accordance with Company policy.
- Operations: Be able to BOTH operate and direct staff from any position within restaurant; Promote the Company behavior and standards; ensure compliance with all training standards; maintain operational updates, keep restaurant manuals up to day; follow proper opening, closing, safety and security procedures. Troubleshoot as necessary; Maintain cleanliness and preventative maintenance programs; ensures compliance with all municipal, state, and federal codes; health inspections and sanitation procedures. Communicates all issues to upper management; monitors deletions and over-rings to ensure adherence to Company standards.
- Compliance: completes employee and restaurant paperwork in a timely manner. Complies with and ensures execution and adherence to all Company policies. In our organization, all restaurants must maintain a health food score of at least 95 to remain compliant
- Serving the Customer: Ensure restaurant meets Company guest service standards. Lead by example; and follow up with all guest compliments and complaints.
- People Development: Responsible for recruitment, training and development successful shift Team Leads and Team Members; ensure a positive and motivating work environment is established and maintained.
- Employee Relations: Ensure performance reviews for the restaurant team are conducted in a timely and effective manner. Ensure ongoing feedback and development with Open Door philosophy
- Financials: Manage all restaurant financial controllables and proper use of financial control systems. These systems include automated tracking systems, managing employee labor, overtime, food costs, audits, cash management, procurement, and maintaining and protecting all Company assets
- Marketing: Implements and executes all marketing programs to their fullest. Recognizes business generators and traffic patterns and plans shifts accordingly.
Ability to prioritize duties and responsibilities; Understanding of area health code requirements; stamina; teamwork; communication; customer service
This position reports to the Store Manager/supervised by Team Leads
This job operates in a commercial restaurant environment. This role routinely uses chemical cleaning supplies and commercial equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employees are regularly required to stand for long periods of time as well as kneel, squat, lift, push, pull, bend, climb step ladders, walk, speak and hear. Position requires ambidextrous use of hands. Must be able to lift/move items up to 25lbs – 50lbs
Position is part time regular. During high activity season, there may be more hours available. Evenings and weekend work required as job duties demand.
No travel required.