Responsible for creating warm and inviting service experience by ensuring customers’ full awareness of available food items; ensuring speed and accuracy in positive service delivery of delicious order.
Primary accountability is to ensure the guest experience is optimal.
- Greets customers in a courteous and professional manner, utilizing company standardized greeting and by name when possible.
- Take customer vegetable order or read taken order
- Keep orders together as they progress through the line
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain consistent portion control
- Serve bread option with each meal ordered
- Upsell and/or serve dessert option as ordered
- Has full knowledge of all relevant health code regulations
- Must demonstrate ability to utilize company abbreviations and lingo pertaining to customer orders.
- Must have full knowledge and ability to implement Guest Check SOP.
- Maintains Line presentation and cleanliness of counters.
- Must have full knowledge of products sold.
- Communication Skills: Communication is crucial in a restaurant; will need to understand instruction and talk to their peers and customers to make sure the customer experience is optimal.
- Customer Service Skills: Customers may have special requests or complaints. Service with a smile will be necessary.
- Stamina: restaurant hours can be long and grueling; need to be able to stand on your feet for long periods and may have to lift heavy objects from storage.
- Teamwork: Very often, part of a large team; will need to be able to work as a team to create a great dining experience for customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and supports the Store Manager and other roles as needed or assigned.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all lines of organization and customers; Positive enthusiasm & Attitude; Professionalism; Ability to adapt to change/new directions; Ability to establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work at all levels, including a culturally diverse general public; Ability to lead and follow oral and written directions.
This position has NO supervisory responsibilities, is supervised by Team Lead on duty and reports to the Store Manager
This job operates in a full service restaurant kitchen model environment. Role may also serve in outdoor, or event environment as required by project needs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, 40 inches high without the aid of another person and up to 75 pounds with assistance; Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while performing work duties; Must be able to bend, stoop, push and pull in the performance of duties; Must be able to use fingers bilaterally and unilaterally (one-handed) to unload boxes and operate equipment related to your job. Must be able to maintain balance and climb three to five feet on a ladder in order to retrieve supplies, store boxes, etc. as required to perform the functions of your job.
Position may be Full Time or Part Time Regular. Evening and weekend work is also required as job duties demand.
No travel required.